This page will serve as the main portal for our 2nd annual dog friendly road trip – 15 days, 7 states and 2500 miles!
Follow along as we visit dozens of towns, parks and landmarks, learn more about pet friendly travel and enter our dozens of contests and giveaways!
Dog Friendly Tour Information
How to keep tabs on what is going on…
- Bookmark this page
- Follow our social media Accounts (Top right of this page!)
- Join our Exclusive FB Group for dog lovers
- Search and use #MyDogLikesAmerica on social media
- Sign up for our Road Trip Email List
Daily Roundups from the Road
- Day 1 – Exploring Rickett’s Glen State Park
- Day 2 – Baltimore, MD and the Gwynns Falls Trail
- Day 3 – Belle Isle in Richmond, VA
- Days 4 & 5 – BlogPaws 2017
- Day 6 – Myrtle Beach with Dogs
- Day 7 – Rainy Day in Asheville, NC
- Day 8 – Downtown Asheville with Dogs
- Day 9 – Glamping near Asheville
- Day 10 – Blue Ridge Parkway
- Day 11 – Hiking near Blacksburg, VA
- Day 12 – Virginia’s Natural Bridge State Park
- Day 13 – Humpback Rocks
- Day 14 – Downtown Charlottesville
Announced Daily – Follow our social media accounts (top right of this page) and join our Dog Lovers Community to keep tabs on the dozens of giveaways being held over the course of the trip!
Grand Prize Sweepstakes
Enter through the widget below for a chance to win 1 of 2 MAJOR prizes. Entry methods will update regularly so bookmark this page and check back daily for new entry opportunities!