There is nothing worse for a dog then when their parents neglect to keep a steady supply of tasty chews in the home.
Look at that face… how on Earth could such a huge mistake ever be made!
We don’t want your dogs to feel as sad as poor Harley here, so we are very excited to introduce to you a company that can solve this problem and put a recurring smile on your dog’s face.
Introducing Bully Bundles
Bully bundles is a subscription based delivery service that will send a package of premium quality bully sticks right to your door on a monthly basis. No more facing those crushing puppy dog eyes or trying to explain your lack of preparedness! 🙂
After consulting with our boys on the concept they agreed this was the best idea they had ever heard. Delivery pizza for dogs??
About Bully Bundles
Bully Bundles is a new company started by Ryan Schoop, a foster dog parent and pet industry veteran seeking to spread the word about the miracle chew known as bully sticks.
What are Bully Sticks made of?
All bully sticks from Bully Bundles are sourced from free-range, grass-fed Brazilian cattle. They are manufactured in a human grade meat facility and tested and approved by the USDA and FDA. Furthermore, no growth hormones or antibiotics are used while raising the cattle or processing the bully sticks.
Bully Bundles’ Bully Sticks are between ⅝” to ⅞” thick and will last from several minutes to several days depending on the chewer. Sticks can be purchased in 6″ or 12″ lengths.
How it Works
- Choose a size – Either 6” or 12” long
- Choose a quantity – For 6” sticks, choose between 6, 10, 15, 30, or 60. For 12” sticks, choose between 5, 10, 15, or 30.
- Receive Bundle – Shipping is free to any customer in the United States and low cost to Canada and the rest of the world.
That’s it! Your Bully Bundle will be on the way immediately and on the same day each month thereafter! Choose to skip a month if you wish or cancel at any time.
Ryan is so sure that you will love Bully Bundles and the quality of their bully sticks that he even offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Why Bully Sticks make for a safe dog chew
- 100% digestible – This makes for a stark contrast to many other common dog chews – particularly rawhides which have been known to lead to blockages!
- Natural teeth cleaners – This action is twofold as not only do they help remove tartar through the act of chewing, but the increased saliva production during extended chew sessions helps to keep bacteria off the teeth.
- Unlike bones and antlers, it is very unlikely that a Bully Stick could lead to a chipped or cracked tooth. Harley speaks from experience – you don’t want any of that!! Additionally, Bully Sticks do not pose the same risk of splintering (in which sharp irregular pieces could cause perforated intestines!)
- Healthy – Bully sticks are high in protein, low in cholesterol and contain vitamins and minerals like calcium and magnesium.
- Single Ingredient – Bully sticks consist of only 1 ingredient – Beef! And you won’t find any pesticides or chemicals in Bully Bundles bully sticks.
Bully Bundles Bully Stick Taste Test
Ryan was kind enough to send us a 6-pack of 6″ Bully Sticks to try out – this Bully Bundles package would retail for $16/month or $2.67 per stick.
We already knew our boys love bully sticks, so the real test was how these would hold up to our powerful chewers. Harley and Charlie have been know to make an easy snack of plenty of “tough chews” in the past.
When the time had come, each happily took their Bully Stick and settled in for a chew. It was easy to see how much they were enjoying them by their disinterest in taking a break for a mid-chew photo!
Both Harley and Charlie finished their Bully Stick in 5-10 minutes which we felt was a good value. They have very powerful jaws and tend to get right down to business when it is chew time. Any stick that isn’t immediately crunched apart is a good sign! Bully Bundles bully sticks required plenty of mouthing to soften up before being broken apart.
Some who have tried Bully Sticks on the past may have been put off by the smell. This concern is unwarranted with Bully sticks from Bully Bundles. Their manufacturing process includes steps to not only drain fluids and dry, but to cook their bully sticks in an oven for a short period of time as well. This process kills germs as well as removing nearly all of the unpleasant odors sometimes associated with this type of treat.
Sure enough, we did not detect any odors while our boys were enjoying their Bully sticks.
Why MyDogLikes Bully Bundles
Not only are their Bully Sticks premium quality, but we love the idea to deliver on a recurring schedule. We never forget to stop by the grocery store for our favorite snacks, but how many times have you been without a treat for your best pal? Furthermore, bully sticks are more than just a great treat – they also satisfy a dog’s natural urge to chew and help to keep their teeth clean.
We were very satisfied with the Bully Bundles service as well. Our order arrived within a few days of placing and was packaged in a beautiful (resealable) brown paper bag. When you take into account the quality and convenience, we feel that their service is quite reasonably priced as well!
There are many subscription boxes for dogs on the market, but honestly many dog owners do not want or need all that stuff! Plus, you can never be sure if your dog will even like or play with whatever is chosen for any particular month. We love Bully Bundles because they stick to a true standby, Bully Sticks, that you know you will use and your dog will love!