Charlie is feeling so excited about Valentine’s Day that he decided to set up a kissing booth in the yard! Much to our surprise, a line is now wrapping around the block!
While he works hard to give everyone their kiss, we wanted to offer something to his admirers who can’t make it here in person!
Announcing our 2nd Annual Good Reasons Valentine’s Day Dog Photo Contest!
Never Heard of Good Reasons?
Good Reasons is a dog treat company with a mission. In addition to making an array of healthy, delicious, wholesome, all-natural treats, they are a non-profit that GIVES BACK!
Every package of Good Reasons dog treats creates meaningful work for adults with developmental disabilities and is “made with love”. The proceeds from the sales of Good Reasons dog treats go straight into the community through their partner organization, Community Based Services, which provides individualized care for people with autism and developmental disabilities in home and community-based settings.
We’ve had the pleasure of working with Good Reasons over the last couple of years, reviewing several of their tasty treats. Not only do we feel great feeding these wholesome treats, but we love this company and their philanthropic mission!
Check out all these Tasty Dog Treat Flavors
- Charlie’s Cheddar Chomps
- Bella’s Barkery Bone
- Hudson’s Pumpkin Peanut Butter Pieces
- Mr. T’s Beggin’ Beef Bone
- Tucker’s Tummy Ticklin’ Turkey
- Gracie’s Goodie Too Chews
So, who wants to win some treats?
Enter our photo contest below and show off your puppy love!
- Find a great picture of you and your favorite pup!
- Use the Hashtag #MyDogValentine on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or upload a photo below to enter!
- Share, Share, Share your entry to get as many votes as possible!
- The person with the most votes at midnight EST on 2/14/15 will win a Good Reasons Prize Pack!